Monday, May 16, 2011

Fall TV 2011 #3

Network and cable stations have been picking up new dramas and comedies now that the current TV season nears its end. I shall list down the shows (with short descriptions from TVLine.com) that I am very much looking forward to this coming September or October.

Awake



image

WHO: Jason Isaacs (Brotherhood), Laura Allen (Terriers), Cherry Jones (24), Steve Harris (The Practice), Michaela McManus (The Vampire Diaries) and others

WHAT: Lone Star creator Kyle Killen takes another stab at a button-pushing series (fingers crossed!) with this Inception-style thriller about an injured cop (Isaacs) who wakes from an accident to find himself living in two separate realities.
Source: TVLine.com
Why I’m excited: If this doesn’t get you excited, then I don’t know what will. Also, Killen’s Lone Star was a critical darling, and this is me hoping that Awake will be as good, or even better than, as Killen’s most previous show.

No comments:

Post a Comment