Thursday, May 19, 2011

Unforgettable [PREVIEW]

Check out this preview for the upcoming series Unforgettable.

I've said it over and over again, I'm not into procedurals. But I would be lying if I said this show doesn't look interesting at all. Unforgettable follows a woman who can't forget every single detail of her every day life. I'm curious as to how this unusual setting will pan out in a cop show. The cast needs to have good chemistry though. The best procedurals are always driven by its characters and not its plot nor mysteries.

And look, it's Dylan Walsh from Nip/Tuck! (Just one "Tell me what you don't like about yourself." Please.) And the director, Niels Oplev, was the director of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. If you haven't watched that movie, I suggest you do. (And read the trilogy too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment