Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Great State of Georgia [Summer/Spring 2011 TV #3]

I've been too excited about the recent pick-ups for Fall 2011 that I completely forgot about the new and returning shows of the summer and spring months of May to August.

 
I'm having a vision about the future... Raven will be back on your TV screens! (Who misses That's So Raven as much as I do?) This time around though, there will be no visions and flash forwards. In The Great State of Georgia, which premieres June 29/June 30, Raven plays an aspiring actress from the south who moves to New York with her geeky best friend to make a name for herself. Now, I really wish I had visions like Raven did so that I'll be able to see if this new show is actually good to deserve my attention. Sadly, I don't. And I can't find any trailer/preview over Youtube either. I guess I'll just have to tune in to find out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment