Monday, May 23, 2011

ABC Extended Trailers

Once Upon a Time


My snap judgements for Once Upon a Time: here


Last Man Standing


My snap judgements for Last Man Standing: here

Pan Am



My snap judgements for Pan Am: here
 
Revenge



My snap judgements for Revenge: here

Charlie's Angels


My snap judgements for Charlie's Angels: here

The River

 

My snap judgements for The River: here
 
Apt. 23
 

My snap judgements for Apt. 23: here

Man Up


My snap judgements for Man Up: here

Suburgatory


My snap judgements for Suburgatory: here

Scandal


My snap judgements for Scandal: here

Work It


My snap judgements for Work It: here 

Good Christian Belles


My snap judgements for Good Christian Belles: here 

I am excited for Once Upon a Time, The River, Scandal, Apt. 23, Good Christian Belles, and Pan Am. How about you guys?

***If you like this post, recommend it! Or better yet, follow Couch Patatas to get regular TV updates. Follow me on Twitter too! @ansis_aldrich

Happy Watching!
-Ansis
  

No comments:

Post a Comment